I cannot figure this out, please help

I was trying to adjust my clutch on my 2001 YZ125, should be easy right? Not for this guy. the first picture has 3 lines.

A - where the manual says the push lever should be when clutch lever is relaxed (I Think, picture 2 shows the manual)
B - where it actually is right now
C - the point where the push lever axle wont turn anymore

question 1) is the push lever supposed to reach all the way to point C when the clutch lever is pulled all the way in in order to disengage properly?
question 2) is the push lever supposed to sit at point A or B when clutch lever is relaxed? Am I reading the manual correctly?

If you answered A, then:

question 3) when I insert the push lever over the axle at point A, connect the clutch cable, as I start to tighten the cable it always pulls the push lever back to point B, if I dont tighten it then its all sloppy. ( I cant seem to get the clutch cable adjusted correctly while keeping the push lever at point A)

1.png

2.png

SRAD97750

Staff member
Okay then,
Question 1) No... it should move from the A to the B position when you disengage the clutch. Maybe a little less.
Question 2) Point A
Question 3) When you install it does it ever disengage the clutch? Or just move to position C without resistance?
Try installing it further left of A so that it stops and disengages the clutch between A and B.
-BIG DAN:thumb: