How freely should the rear wheel spin?

I just changed the chain and sprockets on my '02 YZ426F and the rear wheel doesn't spin so great with the bike on the stand. Maybe half a turn when I try to spin it by hand. The chain is within spec (while on the tighter side), axle is straight and the pads are dragging a little bit but not a lot. How freely should the rear wheel spin? This is the first time I've changed the chain/sprockets on this bike and I can't remember how freely it spun before. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

you won't get a whole lot of free wheel spin off the rear.... too much drag resistance from the chain and rear disc more so from a new chain and especially o-ring chains.

Cool thanks. I figured with everything going on with the rear wheel it wouldn't have as much free spin as the front but I'm new-ish to off road riding. The previous owner had a non-o ring chain on there and I replaced it with an x-ring. I'm going to re-adjust the chain tension to be more in the middle of the spec and run it with that. Thanks!

Thanks for the replies. Yeah I use a torque wrench on the important stuff (even if the wrench is from Harbor Freight, but hey, better than nothin). 77ft-lb felt like a lot on the rear axle but...what do I know!

Sometime soon I'm going to rebuild the calipers and do new pads, rotors and wheel bearings since who knows when the last owner did them last...