• truck and trailer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • car with a carrier

• car with a trailer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i have been using my ford ranger with a trailer because i cant get the bike in the bed after my lift kit. But know i am going to trade school about an hour away. 100km or 60mi. i want to insure my vw gti but then i cant haul my bike. and i am not putting a hitch on my gti. any way i am just curious what you guys/and gals do.

SUV with a trailer? Cmon put a hitch on your gti! What if you got a small truck like a ranger with a manual 5spd and a 4 banger? That would get good mpg and still be able to haul a light trailer and dirtbike.

for everything but the races I just put the bike in the back of the truck, when I go racing I haul the trailer out there, reason being the trailer holds more tools if i should need them.

I use a bike carrier a I made for the trailer hitch on my truck if it is just a one day ride. If I will be ridding more than one day or will be anywhere over night I use my small 23' motorhome with an enclosed trailer. That way I don't need a hotel, I have heat and or cool, restroom, kitchen, tv, cold drinks, food and a bed plus the bikes are secure in the trailer with an alarm system built into it.

Paw Paw

I use a bike carrier a I made for the trailer hitch on my truck if it is just a one day ride. If I will be ridding more than one day or will be anywhere over night I use my small 23' motorhome with an enclosed trailer. That way I don't need a hotel, I have heat and or cool, restroom, kitchen, tv, cold drinks, food and a bed plus the bikes are secure in the trailer with an alarm system built into it.

Paw Paw
i hit the like button.....we need a "i like it alot" button

Like PALMER said (yes I am agreeing with him on this)... because I have the same option...

Add VAN and OTHER to your poll... all OTHERS can explain why in their post.

Carry on!