Pro Honda having a bad day at southwick?

:smirk: seems lie they are just dying all over the track... Barcia and reeds bikes just plain died.... couple lites guys on hondas bit the dust (Decota)...:smirk:

Barcia going DNF and #1, WTF? That track was brutal! :shocked:

Barcia got hosed on the first moto. Reed...tragedy! Both motos! Team Honda sucked and let them down! No excuse for 2 bikes crapping out on your two best riders in both motos!

Suzuki sucked balls too! Letting the contender for the championship holding his dick on the start line without a bike! Get out! Tragic! Made the race seem auful...until Dungey battled up to 8th and made the outdoors championship still a horse race!

Outdoors MX always kicks the ass of SX. It's so much better in so many different ways!

Barcia going DNF and #1, WTF? That track was brutal! :shocked:

Barcia got hosed on the first moto. Reed...tragedy! Both motos! Team Honda sucked and let them down! No excuse for 2 bikes crapping out on your two best riders in both motos!

Suzuki sucked balls too! Letting the contender for the championship holding his dick on the start line without a bike! Get out! Tragic! Made the race seem auful...until Dungey battled up to 8th and made the outdoors championship still a horse race!

Outdoors MX always kicks the ass of SX. It's so much better in so many different ways!

back to Zook having issues with their bike all year.... I'm wondering if Goose and Dungey are making a play for Team Decoster and this is a ploy to get Goose out of his contract?:thinking:

back to Zook having issues with their bike all year.... I'm wondering if Goose and Dungey are making a play for Team Decoster and this is a ploy to get Goose out of his contract?:thinking:

No way I don't see that happening. Those guys will do whatever it takes to win. Goose has his name on the line when that bike is not at the gate. They said that Dungey's bike was running then it cut out. I don't see them running their own names through the mud to try and get out of a contract. Winning is winning and a paycheck is a paycheck wether it's in an orange envelope or a yellow, it's all the same.