honda cr 85 bw questions?

hi
i want to buy a cr 85 big whell but i am very tall for my age i am 6ft2 so was wondering how could i make it bigger like what people do to ktm sx 85 . they make handle bars and all that taller.
hope you guys can help cheers.

bars and bar risers. lowering pegs helps some people. getting it sprung for your weight will help keep you from dragging the frame in deep ruts and from bottoming. you can get companies to make thicker seat foam and covers. snowmobile outlets have lots of ways to get your bars up.

for springing i would probably go to racetech's website and use their spring calclulator. the pegs are a job for a welder if you dont have the equipment for it.

decide if it is possible to cut the foot peg mounts off the frame and re-weld them to the frame in a lower position. Things to consider are shifter and brake pedal locations. I did it to an older KX100 and made a flat steel 1/4" plate that I welded to the frame that dropped down and then I welded the stock foot peg bracket to it. I only lowered them about 1" cuz that is what would work with the brake pedal.

I used a Sawzall type saw to slowly cut the mounts off the frame.