Holy crap!

I live in Ohio, and I have a good bud I have known for 28 years that now lives in CA. We are best friends! He has taken me on MANY rides in SoCal and I have reciprocated out east!

Holy crap! He sent me a pic via his phone this past holiday weekend while riding in??? Dick? Peter? Rod? Ahh! Johnson Valley!

Here is the pic where he found a place to park his bike:

Well, hell! He had a major heart attack this weekend! Get out! I called him on Memorial Day to say hello, and he was in the hospital! This guy is 48 years old and fit and trim!

I've been on the phone as much as I can with him, and he had 90% blockages in arteries to his heart. They put stints in, and, I guess it will be ok?

Ugh! He is REALLY a good friend of mine! As a matter of fact, we were born on the same day!

Damn! You know, you have like, 4 or 5 friends that you have for life that you will trust anything huh? Well, he is one of them!

And he rides! And he set's me up with bikes when I go to the Caliweirdifornia!

I hope he get's well and continues to ride! He's a good guy!

Attachments

• 2012-05-06_10-35-21_230.jpg
    2012-05-06_10-35-21_230.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 43
I just saw this thread. How is your friend doing these days? It is always scary to think this stuff can happen to anyone at such a young age. Always makes me think how things can turn bad very quickly. :cripple:

Report: My friend has recovered and is doing well! When they "went in" they found it was worse than they thought...95% blockages in one, and 90 in two others. They stinted him up, and he is home for two weeks recovering.

I always told him to eat his vegetables! The son-of-a bitch just eats fast food and crap! And smokes!

We have been friends for over 30 years! Since kids!

You'd think the stupid F outta listen to me by now! I'm the only one that can say that to him without getting a black eye.

He's going back to work next week. All is good. For now.