All Hill climbs Nov. 6-7

Is that the same hill we see in the pic's??:shocked:
No, completely different hill. The hill the hill climb was on yesterday is visible from the road. There are many other hills to play on which are not visible from the road.

Come on out and play sometime. :)

No, completely different hill. The hill the hill climb was on yesterday is visible from the road. There are many other hills to play on which are not visible from the road.

Come on out and play sometime. :)

I will have to do that :thumb: When i hit the lotto i'm going to come viset evey one on this site :banana: so you better hope i don't hit the lotto :smirk:

That particular hill is normally closed I believe. But there are many others to play on.

Here is a video that is a bit funny. We had a debate as to whether an almost stock crf230 with worn oem tires could make it up the hills. I am taking the vid, not riding. The 2nd 1/2 shows how a Husqberg fe goes up, a bit easier. :)

They actually try to switch it up every now and then so its more of a challenge or the frequent competitors.

Great pics! It makes me want to go there in April to see it again! Those guys are tuff and gracious. Not shown is them walking up and down that hill (super steep and exhausting in gear,) watching the lines change and helping each other turn the bikes around. I assume they still do that. A lot of "down home," cool folk who compete in that sport:ride: Unlike MotoX where there seems to be more "attitude":rolleyes:

Great event!:thumb: Carnegie right? I've been to a couple of those. Great entertainment:banana: I love watching those hill climbers. One year I got to sit along the course taking pics for Fleshwound Films. It was so awesome!! They have been doing hill climbs there since Model T days. I need to find the pics from back then, they would blow your mind! Is Skip's still there and open?
Any pics to share? I hope Grandpa cooperates.

You took pics back in the model T days :shocked:

:P:lol:

Nice video. Seems the some bikes make it, but the riders don't?

Looks like about 2/3 the way through they found an easier line towards the right.