high forest pics

So all these cool pics, where are the pics on that new 570 Berg sitting in the forest? How is that thing treating you or do you not have it yet?:noidea:

don't have the berg yet,but working on it.been working on trails higher up that need work,better to work now before riding season gets here imo.:thumb:

don't have the berg yet,but working on it.been working on trails higher up that need work,better to work now before riding season gets here imo.:thumb:
:thumb: So you are still looking at picking that scooter up? It is a nice bike. Let me know when you score it and I may have to come back up and chase you around again.:ride:

Nice! :ride:

That water looks prime for a gold fish. :smirk:

Since the Berg's are from the Fish family (adopted) can I expect them to have the same "issues" :devil: with water? :smirk:...or because they're adopted can I asume they are from a whole different breed and will not have the same result? :noidea: