Hi-Point M-15 and M-16 tires

hello everyone, I just purchased a New Hi-Point M-15 120/80-19 rear Tire. These Tires resemble the Dunlop MX32. But, without the cost. I have not tried it yet do to the Winter season. Have any of you bought these Hi-Point M15-16 tires? If you have how do you rate them?

hello everyone, I just purchased a New Hi-Point M-15 120/80-19 rear Tire. These Tires resemble the Dunlop MX32. But, without the cost. I have not tried it yet do to the Winter season. Have any of you bought these Hi-Point M15-16 tires? If you have how do you rate them?

Never even heard of them before. Do you have a link? You need to do a nice write up on them as well.

Never even heard of them before. Do you have a link? You need to do a nice write up on them as well.
Well not sure how new these are. Meaning how long they been available to purchase. These are for Soft to mid tire. Designed for Motocross.. you can find the link easy enough by Google. I am not sure how to upload the Link. But, feel free if you wish to do so.

Well not sure how new these are. Meaning how long they been available to purchase. These are for Soft to mid tire. Designed for Motocross.. you can find the link easy enough by Google. I am not sure how to upload the Link. But, feel free if you wish to do so.

I did.... it’s easy. Once mounted go rip some moto. Take before and after pics of the tires. Give an honest opinion on the feel and durability and then mention your skill level.

I think I still have a high point that I mounted on one of the cr500's. My friend Keith liked the way it held up on his. Did as well as any on sand and even mud. Very unpredictable on the stuff that we usually term intermediate or on packed dirt.

I think I still have a high point that I mounted on one of the cr500's. My friend Keith liked the way it held up on his. Did as well as any on sand and even mud. Very unpredictable on the stuff that we usually term intermediate or on packed dirt.

Sounds like it heats up and loses its consistency.

I'm willing to give anything a shot, although from my experiences thus far (I don't have decades like some here but I'm deff not a newbie) Kenda's are hard to beat.