Hey there, everyone!

Hey guys/gals,

I'm brand new to these forums because I'm brand new to dirt bikes. I'm always glad to find an active forum full of people that are passionate about my new hobbies (I like to change hobbies a lot). :-)

Hope to see you all in lots of threads. I'm about to post my first question because I am a bit green and want to make sure I don't do anything stupid. I'll post and update here with the link once I do.
Http://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/content/threads/rt-180-rear-wheel-replacement.9373/

Hope you're all happy it's Friday, so you can get your ride on this weekend!

So far I have a TTR125 (wanted something small enough that my nephew could ride and that I wouldn't kill myself without some real effort). I want to add an RT 180, so that my brother can ride with me, but it needs a new rear wheel and I would need to get it fixed up quickly for us to enjoy together on my next trip there.

Either way -- I've wanted to ride a dirt bike since I was 13, and now at 35, I'm finally making it happen. I'm excited like a schoolboy! lol

Attachments

• TTR125-1.jpg
    TTR125-1.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 4
  • TTR125-2.jpg
    TTR125-2.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 4
Hey there,
Welcome to the forum! You'll find plenty of knowledgeable, helpful peeps here.
And those are some fine looking bikes you have there, but what is that funny looking green stuff underneath them?
:ride:

Hey there,
Welcome to the forum! You'll find plenty of knowledgeable, helpful peeps here.
And those are some fine looking bikes you have there, but what is that funny looking green stuff underneath them?
:ride:
hahaha -- thanks! What's the matter, you guys don't have that in Arizona, where there should be a new measurement for temperature called BTI (BlackTop Index)? :-) My mom just bought a house in Surprise -- When she called to tell me, I responded with what a friend from Phoenix once told me......."Surprise; it's hot!"

Grass takes water to grow, then you have to cut it. And I dont have room in my garage for a lawnmower.
I do what we call 'Xeriscaping' which is just a fancy word for the 'Desert' look.

Grass takes water to grow, then you have to cut it. And I dont have room in my garage for a lawnmower.
I do what we call 'Xeriscaping' which is just a fancy word for the 'Desert' look.
Who wants to make room for a lawnmower when it means not having room for a dirt bike or a quad!? Can you Xeriscrape by putting an attachment on your bike? :-P

I literally just laughed aloud. I mean -- I just picture you putting your head down in shame, walking inside to get the broom, and then heading over to clean up. It's so something I'd do. At least you didn't just leave the mess -- you're a good neighbor!