Hey Butthead, Can You See This?

Nope, that was last night after a day of honey-do's and making a big pot of chicken noodle soup from scratch for 8 of us.:shocked::thumb:
Let's see. spent all day doing honey-do's, then made a big vat for CNS from scratch for 8...:thinking: What time did you eat, 10pm? Then tequila until 10:05pm and passed out on the back lawn to be wakened by the dogs hiking their leg and dragging their balls across your face...:wave:

Actually started on appetizers about 5 pm, sushi grade ahi, and ahi belly, seared and raw, salami and cheeses. Then salad at 6:45 with soup and garlic bread and butter at a little after 7pm (the whole while ingesting tequila and a bit of scotch). Soon after, Costco cheesecake, kicked everybody out:smirk: and in bed before 9pm.:thumb: And I am sure that you know from experience that nothing is better than a furry pussy and dog balls across your face too. Dogs need love too you know.:rocker::wink:

Actually started on appetizers about 5 pm, sushi grade ahi, and ahi belly, seared and raw, salami and cheeses. Then salad at 6:45 with soup and garlic bread and butter at a little after 7pm (the whole while ingesting tequila and a bit of scotch). Soon after, Costco cheesecake, kicked everybody out:smirk: and in bed before 9pm.:thumb: And I am sure that you know from experience that nothing is better than a furry pussy and dog balls across your face too. Dogs need love too you know.:rocker::wink:
:shocked:

Actually started on appetizers about 5 pm, sushi grade ahi, and ahi belly, seared and raw, salami and cheeses. Then salad at 6:45 with soup and garlic bread and butter at a little after 7pm (the whole while ingesting tequila and a bit of scotch). Soon after, Costco cheesecake, kicked everybody out:smirk: and in bed before 9pm.:thumb:
:shocked: how do you put away all that food?

Yeah, I think you mighta missed his point:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::puke:
I certainly did NOT miss the point. But my point is two fold. One is that most of that food was healthy and two there were 8 of us. I didn't have 16 oz New Yorks with twice baked potatoes. Oh wait a minute... there's an idea.:thinking: Oh and BTW to both of you: :finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

And Mr. Dez squatter, you have never tasted my cooking either, so you don't now what you are missing.:moon::wave: