250F Help with headlight and rear light connections

Hello all!

Just bought an 08 crf250x and the lights were disconnected - can anyone post a picture of their look up front so I can see how the lights are connected? I've got two blocks that don't connect for the front light and I can't see where the banjo bolt switch connects for the back. Can anyone help?

5cc351fe576b4f1388d4231a377fda94.jpg

Best to find an on-line or book manual for the bike. Get OEM, not the Clymer they suck. That way you will know how to work on your bike also. I'm a Yamaha guy more than Honda and could point you to the on-line manual for that. Just do a search and they can be found. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Where do you guys ride????
Well if you google map up my post / zip code ( G66 2RJ ) Glasgow, look where I am in relation to the city, I have a pretty damn big back yard! :smirk: Almost nothing except mountains, lochs ( or if your English and cant pronounce loch then lakes ) NO OFFENCE BTW:wave: and forests, for a couple hundy miles!:ride::banana::cheers:
Happy New Year bud!:cheers:
Unfortunately the boys in England Will mostly have to make do with official designated tracks or the rare patch of rarely policed land!
Cops over here can now take your dirtbike and crush it and if you're near a road with it they give you points on your driver licence :foul:

Well if you google map up my post / zip code ( G66 2RJ ) Glasgow, look where I am in relation to the city, I have a pretty damn big back yard! :smirk: Almost nothing except mountains, lochs ( or if your English and cant pronounce loch then lakes ) NO OFFENCE BTW:wave: and forests, for a couple hundy miles!:ride::banana::cheers:
Happy New Year bud!:cheers:
Unfortunately the boys in England Will mostly have to make do with official designated tracks or the rare patch of rarely policed land!
Cops over here can now take your dirtbike and crush it and if you're near a road with it they give you points on your driver licence :foul:

That's crazy!!! Is it all illegal riding or do you have designated riding areas like forests and stuff?
Here in New Jersey we only have 2 mx tracks and one small ohv area in south jersey were you need a plated bike.

There's not much riding around London I'm afraid! There's a couple of mx tracks on the outskirts but most of my mates rent a van and drive a few hours in any direction to hit some green laning.

As for the light - the manual references it but unfortunately doesn't show the specifics. I used the wiring diagram to see which wires should connect for the main lamp but I can't see where the brake light connects, nor what type of connection is used. I'll take it to the shop I guess and see how much they charge to sort it.

That's crazy!!! Is it all illegal riding or do you have designated riding areas like forests and stuff?
Here in New Jersey we only have 2 mx tracks and one small ohv area in south jersey were you need a plated bike.
I grew up a couple of miles south of where I am now, just on the eastern outskirts of Glasgow and back in the eighties when there were fewer cops, no helicopters or crf450 cop bikes you could play happily all day long without hassle but changed days so head north for an hour and it's like rewinding 30 years!
Apparently now if you call the police before you go riding they must tell you where there is a designated area but will likely just point you in the direction of a marshalled mx track with rules! We have a few!