Help to identify parts - I am at a loss.

Hi all,

As I said in my intro - I hope to pick your collective brains...
I picked up a front end for my XT500, I was told it was off a CR250...
I went to Honda where myself and the parts guy could not figure out what CR250 model it was from. The conclusion: it was not off a CR250 :noidea:
Now, I need new spokes etc and can't ID the parts. I'm hoping that the seasoned pro's on here can shed some light on the matter. Here are some images...
IMG_1591.jpg IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1581.jpgIMG_1582.jpgIMG_1583.jpg
36 spokes, equal length and angle in a 21" rim. The brake rotor has equal spaced holes for attatchment to the hub (which used to be silver in colour). Nissin callipers on the USD forks.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

(Mods, please move if this is in the wrong section)

If all else fails, send a sample to Buchanans, they'll measure it, and pull a matching set from their stock. I run the HD spokes on my scooter, and have nothing but good things to say about them. :thumb:
http://www.buchananspokes.net/

Thanks man. I had looked at that option, however, shipping from USA to South Africa was pretty steep...
Stopping past Yamaha today so should know what I can/can't get soon.

Thanks man. I had looked at that option, however, shipping from USA to South Africa was pretty steep...
Stopping past Yamaha today so should know what I can/can't get soon.

Sorry, I didn't realize you were so far away. I guess I'm spoiled, these guys are local to me.:noidea:

Sorry, I didn't realize you were so far away. I guess I'm spoiled, these guys are local to me.:noidea:
No worries. I have ordered a lot of stuff for my bike from the States before - but smaller things that didn't cost too much to ship - you have a lot of opions over there!