150F/230F HELP ME Fix My Hotwired Dirt Bike!?!

LONG STORY SHORT

Drove 4 hours to desert, Smoked some good stuff, stupid me forgot keys (ignition starter only). My buddy knew how to hotwire the bike so even stupider and pissed off me decides to let him do it. It worked without the key.
THE QUESTION IS:
Am I able to reverse the damage done and fix the ignition back to normal so it will work with the key again?
PROBLEMS:

I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING MECHANICAL (AT ALL)!
Am I able to do fix it on my own (without my father knowing)?!
GM5L4kO.jpg
rEMeXHN.jpg
21CMCgW.jpg
qmmtOTD.jpg

SRAD97750

Staff member
Wow, your friend did a decent job. I would just connect the red to the red and the black to the black. Looks fixed.
As far as Pops not noticing it? Fat Chance.
I've been smoking that good stuff for MANY years. Dad always knows... -BIG DAN:thumb:

Wow, your friend did a decent job. I would just connect the red to the red and the black to the black. Looks fixed.
As far as Pops not noticing it? Fat Chance.
I've been smoking that good stuff for MANY years. Dad always knows... -BIG DAN:thumb:

He said that it will be possible to put it back to normal the way he did it, but I forgot to ask how to do it and I have no contact with him for 4 months.

yeah, the way you put it back so he won't find it is to replace the wiring harness. you can get some shrink to go over some butt connectors and make it harder to detect. why not manup and tell your dad that you got there without the keys and you made the modification. offer to replace the wiring. growing a spine is wonderful and uplifting.

as Dan says, he will know anyway and no matter how pissed he gets you will have some respect in the end, even if it isn't obvious to start with.

yeah, the way you put it back so he won't find it is to replace the wiring harness. you can get some shrink to go over some butt connectors and make it harder to detect. why not manup and tell your dad that you got there without the keys and you made the modification. offer to replace the wiring. growing a spine is wonderful and uplifting.

as Dan says, he will know anyway and no matter how pissed he gets you will have some respect in the end, even if it isn't obvious to start with.

And wait until he finds out you're smokin all his weed.....