Hello

Wrong! The CTR sticker provided me with more TALENT than the competition could handle at an MX race last summer. :prof:

Well I need that and lots of instruction on proper form I am sure!
do you skate or ride bmx?

i like to do both still.

I do not do either, I still mountain bike, and I have been debating getting a decent 20" My friends have been trying to get me to go to Rays Indoor Mountain Bike Park

Well I need that and lots of instruction on proper form I am sure!

I do not do either, I still mountain bike, and I have been debating getting a decent 20" My friends have been trying to get me to go to Rays Indoor Mountain Bike Park
you so should. if i lived anywhere close i would go. funny mt bikes got me into the 20" i was constantly trying to jump my mt bike so i figured i go for it. just got back into the bmx at skateparks a few months go. going well so far.

you so should. if i lived anywhere close i would go. funny mt bikes got me into the 20" i was constantly trying to jump my mt bike so i figured i go for it. just got back into the bmx at skateparks a few months go. going well so far.

Hey Zack, sorry I missed this, I guess I don't get notifications when I get replies. We don't really have any place cool to ride 20" maybe I should just do some street riding.

Anyway all, here are the pix, better late than never. The first weekend I got to ride I spent all day Saturday at our local RR track Summit Point.

Then Sunday we drove 3'ish hours out to Rock Run Recreation Park, it was really fun, I got a flat in my front as the pic shows (didn't realize for a bit and ended up washing out the front end) Still had a blast, rode it back flat, changed the tube and rode some more.

[URL=http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/JohnnyBgood9577/media/10170878_10203640550281356_5004326124532388936_n_zpsce2b2a37.jpg.html]

After this I put some bar spacers on and it made a big difference when I went to Wolf's Den out in Western Maryland.

My little 230 dwarfed by my buddies KTM450
Deer Park water

My buddy Wayne

Going out to Wolfs Den again this weekend for a 3 day, hopefully with more great pix and stories[/URL]