Happy Birthday Butthead & Yamadawg

Not that BH will see it, but he's 17 today. Man do I feel old.:cripple: Also, if I'm remembering correctly, Yamadawg shares the date also. So, here's also to you YD, go out and find a freaky girlfriend that will make your Pops turn grey. Oops, too late.:smirk:

Not that BH will see it, but he's 17 today. Man do I feel old.:cripple: Also, if I'm remembering correctly, Yamadawg shares the date also. So, here's also to you YD, go out and find a freaky girlfriend that will make your Pops turn grey. Oops, too late.:smirk:

1) You ARE old... believe me, I can tell these things! :prof:
2) Freaky girlfriends aren't ALL bad.... :devil:... they need love too ... :smirk:

Happy B'Day to you young spuds.... :thumb:

James

Staff member
I think he's a year younger then BH, which would put the year at 1996. Maybe Rack is at the DMV.:eek:
Mr. Rack just informed me that it's indeed his 16th birthday today. :rocker:

Oh and they're at the water park, not DMV. :smirk:

Yeah Rack and 4 boys at a waterpark..:picard: Hopefully there is some nice looking mom's hanging around for him to look at....:smirk:

Oh Yeah and Happy B-day to BH and Dawgg:rocker:

The sumbish hit me up for extra cash for gas and supplies, took most of my firewood, and went to the beach. As long as I'm not a Grandpa in 9 months, it's all good.:smirk:

Ok, looking good... He is off to a good start, and the hair you have left will be grayer by the day. :thinking: