All GPR Stabilizer for sale... with KTM Sub Mount and Bar Clamps

GPR V2 Stabilizer for KTM
Orange Body Stabilizer with Orange Anodized Sub Mount & Bar Clamps

I'm posting this here for you local guys before I do the eBay & Craigslist thing.

gpr_01.jpg

gpr_02.jpg

gpr_03.jpg

The BONZ hHandguard mounts on top NOT INCLUDED.

Will come with the matching orange top bar clamps from GPR.

Unit works great... no leaks... just a little dusty in the pics.

Costs $495 from GPR. Make me an offer I cannot refuse.

Mom made stong points for keeping it over morning coffee. I think I gotta pull the sale and live with ORANGE. Next time I sleep in when she's getting ready for work. Not used to having my wings clipped at 5am.

I have a bid in on eBay on a Scotts unit I want to replace this GPR. Auction ends Sat. If I get it I'll entertain offers on the GPR. :thumb:

GPR is mint... I just like my Scotts kits on the other bikes more.

I have a bid in on eBay on a Scotts unit I want to replace this GPR. Auction ends Sat. If I get it I'll entertain offers on the GPR. :thumb:

GPR is mint... I just like my Scotts kits on the other bikes more.

I'd hit you up on this GPR, but it is a GPR2 and raises the bars too much for me. I like my GPR4 on my #5 jr.

I noticed it's a tiny bit taller than the Scotts sub... GPR4 is a tiny bit lower than the Scotts sub.

Fits nice for the 6 foot crowd... or if your kid is getting lanky on his small bike. :thumb:

I noticed it's a tiny bit taller than the Scotts sub... GPR4 is a tiny bit lower than the Scotts sub.

Fits nice for the 6 foot crowd... or if your kid is getting lanky on his small bike. :thumb:

true that. I had the GPR2 on my YZ250 and it was nice for me being tall and standing all the time. The only time I noticed it was not that nice was sitting in the saddle hammering through tight sections for some time. I will be mounting a GPR4 to #5 when the time is right.

Good luck on the sale of this.

People are paying too much for these things on eBay... I can't find a deal on the Scotts I want so the GPR is staying right where it is. I'll just have to get over the ORANGE bling on my bars. Maybe paint th mount black at least. Tone it down.

NO SALE.