Gotta love the Leatt brace

In my honest opinion, it comes down to the fact whether or not you want to wear the brace, not whether or not it works. I have one hundred percent faith in the leatt company, but that does not mean I would like to wear one. The sole reason, the only reason, I wear mine is because if I don't my parents don't let allow me on be on the bike, un-helped by the fact my girlfriend sides with them. If it weren't for either of my parents caring, the 200$ would be in tires and oil and not sitting on my shoulders, as I don't much care for the likewise consequence or the additional restriction of the brace. But as I said, its not to question whether or not it works, but weather or not you want to wear one.

35yrs of dirtbiking and racing has taught me to appreciate every safety aspect. I was 10 or so at a race in Tarrytown Florida when I saw my first broken neck casualty... I always had hoped someone would develop a neck brace.
I just ordered my Leatt to replace my other neckbrace...

I just listened to the dmxs podcast the other and they were discussing how silly it was that so many pro riders don't wear one. And the head guy from the Anstrict medicle crew (dr B) is a firm believer in them. (he knows a lot about neck injuries from mx) this weekend I forgot to put mine on for afew laps and the only way I noticed was that my bike sounded louder than normal.