Got My New Stickers Today

Thanks James :thumb: I'll be putting 'em on my XR600(has a white fender) as my xr350 has a red fender and I doubt they'll show up too well,don't suppose you have white arched stickers?

Also,took the 350 riding at Rowher tue. for a little shakedown run.that bike hauls ass!!! The shock is pretty good but the forks need attention.I'll be replacing the oil in them this weekend to see if that helps,it should.

100_0066.jpg

100_0058.jpg

Decals and stickers add an additional 20 horse power to any car van or truck, 10 to any 2 wheel driven cycle, 5 to any electric driven vehicle operated by a child! :prof:

Funny you should mention that..when a couple of my grandkids were little they had a Barbie jeep & a Kawasaki quad.I had to run faster to catch 'em after I put the graphics on....more aerodynamic? dunno :lol:

James

Staff member
Funny you should mention that..when a couple of my grandkids were little they had a Barbie jeep & a Kawasaki quad.I had to run faster to catch 'em after I put the graphics on....more aerodynamic? dunno :lol:
Makes it look faster. :smirk:

I put one of my sunstar stickers on the grizzly 660 we use for yard work, despite being belt driven, the sunstar (builder of chains and sprockets) sticker is allowing the grizzly to move bigger trailers :prof:

:)
cool deal on the stickers

That's just racist James and will not be tolerated :prof: :lol:

Great pic Gary. I like how you are really helping the other rider with the trailside repair :smirk:

I think he's trying to keep out of the way...seeing as the other rider appears to be of the female persuassion. :smirk: He's still within striking range of a flying object (say, liek a screw driver) :smirk:

Right there Sarah is trying to aim oil drips from the screwdriver(oil from the oil injection resevoir) down into the throttle cable housing that had gotten stuck.I didn't wanna interfere for fear of her going postal with a sharp object :lol: The cable was working great after a few drops of oil.Her bike is a early '90s RT180 Yamaha and is a blast to ride...