All Gorman 4th/5th...

hey guys i'm supposed to be meeting a guy about trading bikes in Gorman on Sunday and was already gonna be in bako saturday morning so i was gonna stay the night there... anyone want to meet up? i'm not sure what time i'll be there saturday but will be there all day sunday. :cheers:

yeah you work the weekends huh... what days you have off? my schedule is a little random...lol

Random weekdays. Lately a lot of them off. I'd be riding more if I could afford the trip in gas. It is about 45-50. in gas just to get to Gorman. Rowher is closer for me. I havent been there this year yet. It is usually for a quicky fix because it is closer. So did you ride at Gorman?

Random weekdays. Lately a lot of them off. I'd be riding more if I could afford the trip in gas. It is about 45-50. in gas just to get to Gorman. Rowher is closer for me. I havent been there this year yet. It is usually for a quicky fix because it is closer. So did you ride at Gorman?
I haven't been to Rowher i'll have to look it up... i didn't make it down there cause the guy ended up backing out of trading me bikes, luckly i didn't go cause my rad cap fell off when i just went for a little spin around the block... woulda sucked to have been on a trail somewhere!