Good dirtbike for begginners?

Hey guys, im 16 years old, 5"11, 165 pounds. i was wondering what size dirtbike would be best for my specs. i would mostly be riding at tracks and up at the cottage. i am mostly interested in jumping, no trail riding. i went to a local shop and the guy said that i should get a crf150 but he says that the shocks are no good for jumping, and to be honest it felt too small. i got on a crf150r and it felt better and i like the fact that it has good skocks for jumping but still felt a little small. i hopped on a kx100 and it felt pretty good for size but the guy said thast because it is 2 stroke the powerband would literally throw me off the bike!! i dont believe him is this true? any suggestions on a good bike for me. ohhh ya. im not a compleyte begginner as i have rode my buddies ttr125 a couple times around the woods and in parking lots.

Hey guys, im 16 years old, 5"11, 165 pounds. i was wondering what size dirtbike would be best for my specs. i would mostly be riding at tracks and up at the cottage. i am mostly interested in jumping, no trail riding. i went to a local shop and the guy said that i should get a crf150 but he says that the shocks are no good for jumping, and to be honest it felt too small. i got on a crf150r and it felt better and i like the fact that it has good skocks for jumping but still felt a little small. i hopped on a kx100 and it felt pretty good for size but the guy said thast because it is 2 stroke the powerband would literally throw me off the bike!! i dont believe him is this true? any suggestions on a good bike for me. ohhh ya. im not a compleyte begginner as i have rode my buddies ttr125 a couple times around the woods and in parking lots.

5-11” and a 165lbs. Is your father a clydesdale ?

Yz125 all the way. @PALMER84ONE right?