gilligan gets his motorcycle license

Which reminds me... I should probably get mine sometime. :lol:
I've put around 700-800 miles on my bike and I've made it this far without a license. I better get that ASAP...I've gotten lucky.

Ray, do yalls bikes have to be inspected up there?

No sir, anything flies :thumb: Why haven't you got a permit? It's basically the same thing, just no rides, no riding at night and no highways. My class was cheap and almost had a guaranteed license at the end, look them up. It was only 50$ through the state and they provided a bike.

Which reminds me... I should probably get mine sometime. :lol:
I've put around 700-800 miles on my bike and I've made it this far without a license. I better get that ASAP...I've gotten lucky.

Ray, do yalls bikes have to be inspected up there?

Better to get it now rather than paying the fine and paying for the license :thumb:

No sir, anything flies :thumb: Why haven't you got a permit? It's basically the same thing, just no rides, no riding at night and no highways. My class was cheap and almost had a guaranteed license at the end, look them up. It was only 50$ through the state and they provided a bike.

I do have my learners permit. With our permits, we are only allowed to ride with a licensed motorcycle rider over 21. :bonk: If I were to follow the law, I would have never learned how to ride my bike!

We also have inspections. :pout: And my bike wont pass inspection, that's why I cant get my license yet. :smirk:

thats really dumb. Most states find it safter to learn on your own and not with someone else on the bike, which i have to agree with

The last thing I'd want to do my first time riding an actual motorcycle is have somebody on the back. And I wouldn't even want to be on a motorcycle with somebody who is learning to ride. If you get into an accident that's not 1 person injured/killed that's 2.

That's not what I meant! I meant someone else riding near you, with you, separately. And that's impossible for me because I dont know anyone with a license and over 21.