250F Getting closer to 10,000 K's

My 06 WR250F is nearing the 10K mark, not sure if I should pull it down or not, its not using oil, blowing smoke or leaving metal fragments on the oil filter, although there's a time when every engine has it's day and needs a freshen up.

I guess I can say all my bikes have been awesome bikes, this one included. Another 2 or 3 rides will probably see it hit the 10K mark.

Just goes to show regular oil and oil filter changes helps prolong engine life, even the timing chain is still quiet.

A :wink:

Mine nearing the 10k mark too............ Oh were not talking dollars :picard:

ROTFL :lol: No would be good if they increased in value to 10K$, wow that would buy us a much nicer newer model :).

So how is your bike holding up with that many K's on the clock ???, I'm really impressed, considering some of the things I've done with it.

Just goes to show regular oil and oil filter changes helps prolong engine life, even the timing chain is still quiet.

That is impressive Andrew and what you say is the truth. Maintenance can play an very important role. I see some people just ride and never really take any care of the machine and it bugs me. I always tell my son it is pride of ownership to clean and maintain and fix any little thing that may be in need. :thumb: That is why some bikes that are 1 year old look like shit and then you see some that are 6 years old and they look like new, and run like new also.