Getting a title for my bike in Oklahoma? Anyone from Oklahoma?

So i'm in Oklahoma now, finally out of the parent's house for good. So, I built my bike up from scratch and would like a title. I have receipts for the entire build. I even did some mig welding on the frame, I had two frames and used the second frame to repair the other frame. so I'm wondering if y'all think I could apply for a custom motorcycle title. The only thing that is from the same bike as the frame is the gas tank and air box (literally), and I'd like to get a title in case I ever sell the bike. I've called the local driving places but they don't know much and don't have much to say. It doesn't help that internet sites for Oklahoma ran agencies don't have much content either.

67D931BD-8BAA-420D-B536-B3154460329B-15148-000003B540AC1A3E_zps34a507a7.jpg

So i'm in Oklahoma now, finally out of the parent's house for good. So, I built my bike up from scratch and would like a title. I have receipts for the entire build. I even did some mig welding on the frame, I had two frames and used the second frame to repair the other frame. so I'm wondering if y'all think I could apply for a custom motorcycle title. The only thing that is from the same bike as the frame is the gas tank and air box (literally), and I'd like to get a title in case I ever sell the bike. I've called the local driving places but they don't know much and don't have much to say. It doesn't help that internet sites for Oklahoma ran agencies don't have much content either.

67D931BD-8BAA-420D-B536-B3154460329B-15148-000003B540AC1A3E_zps34a507a7.jpg

Don't ask for a "special build" title. Just walk in and say I need to register my bike. Let them tell you what to do. Hell it's Oklahoma you'll probably walk out of their DMV with a title, and a date.

Do you even need a title? Around here it's seldom that you'll even have a title on a used bike.

I guess i'm just going to walk into the DMV and ask since they aren't helpful on the phone. I'd like to have a title to prove ownership on a bike that I have about $4500 in James. I'm going to try and make some molds for carbon fiber with clay/putty also. I'm an engineering major and it just so happens that there's a few people I know that have made molds and carbon fiber parts!

I guess i'm just going to walk into the DMV and ask since they aren't helpful on the phone. I'd like to have a title to prove ownership on a bike that I have about $4500 in James. I'm going to try and make some molds for carbon fiber with clay/putty also. I'm an engineering major and it just so happens that there's a few people I know that have made molds and carbon fiber parts!

Story of my life, I have Vehicles that i have more than 4500 in, that don't have titles lol

I would think plenty of pics, SN# documented, reciepts etc. would be enough to prove you own it. For that matter, I can go steal any used bike here in KY since we don't require any proof of ownership and get a title for it. That don't mean I own it.

I would think plenty of pics, SN# documented, reciepts etc. would be enough to prove you own it. For that matter, I can go steal any used bike here in KY since we don't require any proof of ownership and get a title for it. That don't mean I own it.

Haha for all I know the frame may have been stolen haha.