Funny Ads

I find that hilarious.
The truck is super clean. Except for the blown out bottom end with a broken rod, a hole in the pan, and not a drop of oil...but I'll start it up for you!

SRAD97750

Staff member
I guess some people see things differently. My Kia soul is absolutely clean, but I just had a blown motor occur, swapped in a new one and my clean Kia, remains clean.
The engine starting is an excellent way to test other components and systems on a vehicle that you would otherwise not be able to prior to purchase.
I don't see one thing wrong with that ad, infact it is quite honest and probably would get my time if I wanted to swap another motor on a eff-Juan. :noidea: -BIG DAN

I guess some people see things differently. My Kia soul is absolutely clean, but I just had a blown motor occur, swapped in a new one and my clean Kia, remains clean.
The engine starting is an excellent way to test other components and systems on a vehicle that you would otherwise not be able to prior to purchase.
I don't see one thing wrong with that ad, infact it is quite honest and probably would get my time if I wanted to swap another motor on a eff-Juan. :noidea: -BIG DAN

Is the part where we talk about motor swaps being one of your specialties, but you also enjoy a good tranny every now and again:stirthepot:
Where’s Timo when you need him???:smirk: