Fremont Area Ride

No pics this time, forgot the camera but we did head up yesterday and staged a few miles south of the 58. Rode up to the Peak and surrounding areas and back to the truck for lunch, a 58 mile loop. Then headed out south of the 58 for another 25 miles, what a great day and perfect weather. Most of the trails we hit had not been ridden on for a long time, as though this was the first time since the summer months are gone. Saw a few red stakes but nothing that put a damper on the days ride. Next time the camera will be along.

I thought you were giving up dirt scooters for goldwing cruises?
Glad you enjoyed the day out!:thumb:
Never giving up the dirt bikes just like I will never give up my street bikes. I enjoy them too much to not ride but the summer months are a bit on the warm side for the dirt bikes. We did take another long ride up to Oregon on the Wing, around Crater Lake and down the coast to home, I love my road trips.

Never giving up the dirt bikes just like I will never give up my street bikes. I enjoy them too much to not ride but the summer months are a bit on the warm side for the dirt bikes. We did take another long ride up to Oregon on the Wing, around Crater Lake and down the coast to home, I love my road trips.

:thumb:

Ride report?

Sweet Dave, You go with the boy?
Riding has been shelved for me for a while. Shoulder PT is killing me, then I went out and hurt my other shoulder. And this weekend I worked so hard around the house I needed a salt bath two days in a row.

Sweet Dave, You go with the boy?
Riding has been shelved for me for a while. Shoulder PT is killing me, then I went out and hurt my other shoulder. And this weekend I worked so hard around the house I needed a salt bath two days in a row.
I went with my son and the FRQ's. :smirk: Those two brothers are going to ride the Barstow to Vegas run in a couple of weeks. I am a big puss and have no desire to do such a thing. :noidea: I wish them luck in their adventure.

I went with my son and the FRQ's. :smirk: Those two brothers are going to ride the Barstow to Vegas run in a couple of weeks. I am a big puss and have no desire to do such a thing. :noidea: I wish them luck in their adventure.

When you said you looped back for lunch and then out for another ride, I knew the FRQ (food real quick) boys where part of the ride...