Amatuer For those who race

Is it just me, or is the week immediately following race weekend always seem like its in slow motion?
I've noticed that my driving becomes quite a bit more aggresive too, simply driving to the post office somebody passed me while I was doing the speed limit and I started thinking "Look at this bitch trying to pass me on the inside" :O

lol, i drove the ranger for the first time today, every time i had to stop for somebody i would slam through first and second screaming POWERSHIFT!

DUDE! Yes! :shocked: If we went shopping the sunday after, I'd dump the clutch on our shopping cart and go after my dad. Every red light too. And in school I lay out the passes on other students

Done that ever since I've been driving. As well as full throttle coming to a turn, let off, coast through, throttle pinned WFO out the turn while screaming "BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP"

DUDE! Yes! :shocked: If we went shopping the sunday after, I'd dump the clutch on our shopping cart and go after my dad. Every red light too. And in school I lay out the passes on other students

:lol: Everytime I get my hands on a cart, I have a dramatic moment as if I'm at peace with myself as I grip the handle bars of the cart. I chop the throttle (the sound of a thumper in my mind), and wait for the gate.