For the kids..

Super cool.....Sounds like you make sure all the safety is handled/covered. Enjoy the ride with your grandkids. My oldest (7 yrs old) is getting the itch again (since his new friends across the street ride too) and has been asking me about riding. Might be time to go shopping for another bike soon...:devil: Taking him to the AZ supercross next weekend, we will see how excited he is. He was stoked when I told him last night we were going.
Pee-wee time :ride::thumb:

My sons jr was squashed pretty good with the throttle stop and pipe restrictor. He’d rev it and it would slowly scoot away
:snore:
Yeah and I hear you bwm, I’m in Dallas metro so there’s lunatics at the wheel by the millions, all with one eye shut and one hand full. Out in the country is a different risk. My old man hit a deer (or the deer hit him) at 50 mph and he lay there for what felt like forever until someone came along.
Deer won
Dad 0

My sons jr was squashed pretty good with the throttle stop and pipe restrictor. He’d rev it and it would slowly scoot away
:snore:
Yeah and I hear you bwm, I’m in Dallas metro so there’s lunatics at the wheel by the millions, all with one eye shut and one hand full. Out in the country is a different risk. My old man hit a deer (or the deer hit him) at 50 mph and he lay there for what felt like forever until someone came along.
Deer won
Dad 0

I have a daughter in or around Burleson . DFW area ... works at Texas Oncology .....