First thread of the year!

Rack, that sounds like a crappy start for the new year. We are all waiting to hear all the good details of your wadding. :devil: I myself feel like a porker and must now attempt to lose 10 or more pounds of holiday blubber. I am glad the holidays are done with and we can start all over again. :thumb:

Rack, that sounds like a crappy start for the new year. We are all waiting to hear all the good details of your wadding. :devil: I myself feel like a porker and must now attempt to lose 10 or more pounds of holiday blubber. I am glad the holidays are done with and we can start all over again. :thumb:
Need to drop 20lbs myself. I could really feel the extra weight when riding last week.

At 6'3" and 194 lbs, sometimes I feel a little embarrassed at all my Holmies staring at my Abs and calling me a Frigg'n Julienne Salad..you know, being ripped and all.......(disclaimer - this coming from a Feller that can't post a picture - but, it's true 'n shit......:smirk:)

At 6'3" and 194 lbs, sometimes I feel a little embarrassed at all my Holmies staring at my Abs and calling me a Frigg'n Julienne Salad..you know, being ripped and all.......(disclaimer - this coming from a Feller that can't post a picture - but, it's true 'n shit......:smirk:)

I'm pretty sure I hate you now....
I'm 40lbs over my wt...

Yah, I'll loose weight when we go back into prohibition and beer is illegal. so you little ripped ass-hats with the six pack abs can kiss my rabbit between the ears. I didn't get this keg for dying in the desert. I have at least a three day supply to live on....:smirk::moon:

Sorry I missed out, hope you feel better Rack.