Favorite TV show? (past and present)

I have a TV in my garage and while I was working on my brute force that dumb ass show pawn stars came on. I changed the channel to discovery and fast n' loud was on, still kinda stupid, but better than pawn stars.

I was just wondering what your favorite, if any, show is now, and what was your favorite when you were a kid?

When I was a kid me and my friend chris lived for Dragon Ball Z, it was a cool show and still is really.

My favorite show on TV now is Top Gear (the american version on history, not the syupid british "oh want some tea with that ugly ass car?" version) followed closely by the new series vickings on history channel. I mainly just watch at night when all the good stuff is on.

Let me know :thumb:

Definitely MASH. Pawn Stars isnt too bad. Now Cajun Pawn stars sucks the bag. Are you kidding me........??????? Top Gear is off the hook funny. And by the way it is the original show. But you have to appreciate British humor to totally get that show. The American version is ok. But just a copy cat show. Tanner is the only true driver in the bunch, that guniea they have from the new york is a major tool, and I have no idea why they asked Rutledge Wood on to that show. But regardless they all pretty much do similar type challenges, and showcase some pretty bad ass cars. I like them both but I like the British version the best.

So past show, Mash
Present show. Cant narrow it down to just one. BBC Top Gear, Bering Sea Gold, Gold Rush, Deadliest Catch, Ax Men, just to name a few. I think I might watch too much TV.

Past= All in the Family, Mash, WKRP, A-Team, MacGyver, Rockford Files, Colombo, Iron Side, Mission Impossible, My Favorite Martian, Dukes of Hazard, Magnum PI, Chips, Dragnet, Charlie’s Angels, Etc. 1960-1980 sitcoms.

I have not had program TV for 16 years so I have no idea on Present.