Electric Bikes Taking Over The World O:

from racing RC cars both electric and gas i think it'd take a lot of getting used to cause the power is there NOW, not having to worry about stalling would be nice though :smirk:

It makes me wonder about a hybrid dirt bike. Something like the Volt where there is no connection from the gas engine to the wheels. Perhaps a small 80-100cc displacement engine running an alternator. Without the clutch and transmission it could be pretty small and light.

It makes me wonder about a hybrid dirt bike. Something like the Volt where there is no connection from the gas engine to the wheels. Perhaps a small 80-100cc displacement engine running an alternator. Without the clutch and transmission it could be pretty small and light.

Would probably still make it heavier then a regular bike. but it's a good idea if they can make it light enough!

Check out ZERO ... Malcolm Smith carries them ... street, dirt and dual sport :thinking: google ZERO motorcycles