All Dual Sport Ride - Stewards of the Sierra National Forest - July 9/10, 2011

BBQ, Fundraiser, Optional Dual Sport Adventure
The Sierra National Forest Travel Management Record of Decision has been out for some time now and we are just waiting
for the Motor Vehicle Use Maps (MVUM) to come out. Once it is released all cross country travel on the forest will be
closed which will eliminate many of the traditional trails we have used for many years. Many of the trails we use and ride
also need mitigation issues addressed to bring them up to USFS standards. Once the mitigation issues have been completed
the trails will be added to the MVUM and once again will be open for the public to enjoy. This is where we need your help.
The Stewards of the Sierra National Forest have been working closely with the USFS to get as many of these mitigation issue
resolved as quickly as possible. All of this takes time, energy, manpower, and capital. The Stewards of the Sierra will be
working hard for as long as it takes to keep your favorite trails maintained and open. This will be an ongoing process over
the next couple of years and into the foreseeable future working hard with your Help and Support to keep our trails
maintained and open in the Sierra National Forest.
This is where you and everyone you know can help. Grab a friend and have them grab a friend and come out for a good time,
some great food, and friendship. We will also be having a raffle table full of great stuff.
July 9/10, 2011
Suggested Donation: $85.00
Includes Saturday night BBQ, SOTSNF T-Shirt, Goodies
Also includes membership in Stewards of the Sierra National Forest
(If you are not already a member)
(A Division of California Trail Users Coalition (CTUC) a registered (501c3) Not for Profit Corporation)
No Refunds After June 15, 2011)

Camping at Elks Lodge Campground
$15.00 a night (discounted rate)
Optional Friday night dinner at Elks Lodge
(Fish & Chips)

$12.00 per person
Optional Sunday Morning Buffet Style Breakfast at Elks Lodge
(All of the Fixens)

$9.00 per person
*Optional Dual Sport Adventure*
No charge (Free!) Saturday July 9/Sunday July 10
Roll Chart and GPS Tracks include many of the Bass Lake 250 Trails
Optional Hard ways for the more experienced riders
Each day starts/finishes at Elks Lodge (Hwy 41/Rd 222 North of Oakhurst)
Great back roads and trails, extremely scenic (bring a camera!)
120+ miles Saturday (with gas/lunch stop) 100+ Miles Sunday (with gas/lunch stop)
If you choose to ride, bikes must be street legal and meet USFS 96db sound level and spark
arrestor requirements. Please share the road & trail responsibly
GPS Seminar Friday night. Chris Crawford from C.O.R.E. and Dan Dan Yuknavage from D-37 will host
Info: Larry 559-877-4514 / Mike: 831-801-1111

Registration for BBQ, Fundraiser, Optional Dual Sport Adventure
July 9-10, 2011
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE PRINT CLEARLY
Name________________________________Address__________________________________
City__________________________________________ State_____________ Zip___________
Home Phone_____________________________ Cell Phone_____________________________
Email _______________________________________ (Instructions and Confirmation by e-mail)
Please Circle T-Shirt Size

(S) (M) (L) (XL) (XXL) (XXXL)
Donation: $85.00
Extra Sat. BBQ @ $17.00 ea ________
Camping (Fri/Sat) $30.00 ________ (RV) (Tent) (Van/truck)
Opt. Fri Dinner @ $12.00 ea ________
Opt. Sun Breakfast @ $9.00 ea ________
Total: ________Please make checks out to SOTSNF
I would like to ride the optional free dual sport adventure (Yes) (No)
If “Yes” you will be provided ROLL CHART, GPS TRACKS and MAPS
Send entry and check

(made out to SOTSNF) to:
Mike Wubbels, 36633 Kenneth Ave, Madera, Ca 93636

No problem! Keep it upright. :thumb:
Sweet :thumb: I'll swing by Thursday night before the event and pick it up. I'll make sure I dial it in for you :smirk:

That's really nice of you. You are one cool dude. :thumb:

I guess that means the TTR is available. :busted:
He is one cool dude and smart i might say. Riding in the trees with hockey shoulder pads on...:thumb:

Right on looks like Timo may be on a modded TTR :smirk:
:thinking:

CDA, you will need to BYOSP. That is a must!
:thinking: I think my brain is not working since I am missing the SP, unless it is "Soap Please":smirk: If so, better than it left the showroom floor.

Sweet :thumb: I'll swing by Thursday night before the event and pick it up. I'll make sure I dial it in for you :smirk:

He is one cool dude and smart i might say. Riding in the trees with hockey shoulder pads on...:thumb:

:thinking:

:thinking: I think my brain is not working since I am missing the SP, unless it is "Soap Please":smirk: If so, better than it left the showroom floor.

Skid Plate. :smirk: