Destry Abbott's KX500

We could all say the same thing about you. You want us all to post in these 500 smoker threads but I don't see you posting in any other DBAer's "check out my bad ass scooter is better than yours' thread.
If everyone of you would look at my postings history you would know you were wrong. I have on several. So stop looking for excuses to turn these threads against me. WTF

If everyone of you would look at my postings history you would know you were wrong. I have on several. So stop looking for excuses to turn these threads against me. WTF
If you would look at our postings, NO ONE IS KNOCKING 500's....Stop this nonsense ... We all love them, We all don't want to ride them. You can't change our opinion on them. I and many others here would love one, but i got a feeling they would sit alot. Not many people want a 500cc 2stroke to lug around on the trails or on a track. Just because we don't worship them doesn't mean we don't see them.

I'm starting to hate them because you are trying to force feed me. Just chilllllllllll,Its getting out of hand. We all good guys and gals here. You will get the same reaction from any group of people. Unless you sign up on a cr500 forum. (I'm sure there is such a thing) We all love you and cr500's long time. Just don't jab it down our throat.