Decals and Parts?

Hey guys,
i recently just purchased a 2000 Yamaha TTR 250 with an enduro kit already installed. It is a great bike and runs outstandingly well. it already had a few internal upgrades (forks, bar, chain, ect.) but it needs some exterior work (decals and plastics).

My first area of concern is, I need to find but cant find a exhaust pipe cover. I need it to cover the metal tube that comes from the engine to the muffler. this is because, it being a way of me getting to work and school sometimes wearing shorts, i tend to sometimes burn my leg on the pipe :picard: and it is not very pleasant to feel that pain:foul: in the middle of traffic and not being able to stop or pull over haha:lol:.

My second issue is that i need some decals and plastics. if anyone knows what kind of decals i can use on this bike to get it looking nicer please tell me where i can find them. i found this website but it doesn't have my model on it.

Thanks guys!:USA:

X2 on pants. If you wreck good ole levis will save a lot of skin. Imagine sliding at 55mph on some 80 grit sandpaper on your knees. It will be to the bone in the matter of seconds.

Pants all the time....why, you ask?
Cause stupid hurts. :prof:
Remember this:
Always dress for the crash and not the ride, because it's not a matter of if you crash but when you crash.
So please wear pants and the appropriate apparel. We would hate to hear about one no our beloved members in the ER or skin graft surgery.
Motorsport.com will have what you need. Good luck.

Thanks for the replies! I will definitely wear pants now that I know. :picard: To myself for not already knowing. @Mihylo33 will pants from all sections (dual sport, dirt bike) protect against skidding. Or are there certain pairs or brands that you may recommend?
Thanks!

Thanks for the replies! I will definitely wear pants now that I know. :picard: To myself for not already knowing. @Mihylo33 will pants from all sections (dual sport, dirt bike) protect against skidding. Or are there certain pairs or brands that you may recommend?
Thanks!

Just Levi's or whatever.... as long as they are pants. I usually wear jeans on the road and keep shorts on underneath or in the backpack for when I get to my destination.

if you are looking for some awesome blue jeans that are made like riding pants check out Rhok they have some badass pants jeans,cargo everything and all the pads are removable.

X2 on pants. If you wreck good ole levis will save a lot of skin. Imagine sliding at 55mph on some 80 grit sandpaper on your knees. It will be to the bone in the matter of seconds.

Pants all the time....why, you ask?
Cause stupid hurts. :prof:
Remember this:
Always dress for the crash and not the ride, because it's not a matter of if you crash but when you crash.
So please wear pants and the appropriate apparel. We would hate to hear about one no our beloved members in the ER or skin graft surgery.
Motorsport.com will have what you need. Good luck.

I knew a girl who was riding on the back of a bike that went down... she slid a ways on her back (wearing a shirt)... she describbed the treastments she went through to remove the asphalt from her skin/flesh... all I can says is .... OUUUCCCHHHHHH. let me just say my knees quivered when she said they had to use a wire brush at one time.

As noted above... dress for the crash.... :thumb:

As for decals/stickers... Once you get the "basics" applied, you can start to add "horsepower" afterwards. :smirk: