DBA's Dirtbiking in Asia

While I think I am pushing the envelope by going past Barstow, others are more adventurous. DBA member Alex (AB Trailers) is in Asia having fun, getting massages, drinking beer, and riding dirt bikes.
He is sending photos via his cell phone, so not full size, but you get the idea.

Asia1.jpg

Asia2.jpg

Asia3.jpg

Asia4.jpg

Asia5.jpg

Asia6.jpg

Asia7.jpg

Asia8.jpg

Asia9.jpg

The part of Asia I frequent you are not allowed to ride motorcycles or drive cars unless you are a citizen and have a license there. So I have never had the opportunity to ride or drive while over there :devil:

The part of Asia I frequent you are not allowed to ride motorcycles or drive cars unless you are a citizen and have a license there. So I have never had the opportunity to ride or drive while over there :devil:
Good, then you don't have to pack the stand and polishing cloths.:rolleyes::blah:

Thats sweet, I have not seen Alex since he infiltrated the Clampers Camp! :smirk: Good to see his smile on them pics, he must be having a great time. Thanks for sharing....... :thumb:

It looks like Alex is having a great time. Damn, I wish that I could be that adventurous.

Time to stop and pick up a few lotto tickets... :banana::banana::banana: