DBA Veteran's Thread

James

Staff member
Dirt Bike Addicts (and me personally) would like to thank all the veterans for serving and also give a big thanks to all the Americans currently serving our awesome country. :USA:

Our site is sporting a special logo today in honor of all the Vets.:thumb:

Dirt Bike Addicts (and me personally) would like to thank all the veterans for serving and also give a big thanks to all the Americans currently serving our awesome country. :USA:

Our site is sporting a special logo today in honor of all the Vets.:thumb:

what logo is that ?

I would also like to thanks the entire Army, Marines, Airborn, Special forces, Navy and anyone i missed. :USA: Thank you for your service and protection.

Had that issue on my phone as well, was a cache problem.

Coast Guard :thumb:

There's the Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard.

Yeah, my oldest brother was in the CG and every time I say he was in the military people squawk and that is not armed forces...I say I know but they do police the waters and they are armed and can lock your ass up so :P:P

James

Staff member
Yeah, my oldest brother was in the CG and every time I say he was in the military people squawk and that is not armed forces...I say I know but they do police the waters and they are armed and can lock your ass up so :P:P
:shocked: They do have some pretty respectable firepower for not being "military". :thumb:

I think since they operate on the home front and you generally don't really hear about them, people put the CG in the same category as cops. If I remember right the CG reports to Homeland Security during peace time and if we're ever attacked they report to the DOD (Dept. of Defense), hence military. Plus if we were attacked they become the first home front defense (under DOD orders).

BTW I don't have any reason to defend the CG except the fact that I think they never get the credit they deserve. :thumb:

Their fleet is actually pretty sizable.
http://www.uscg.mil/datasheet/

USCGassets-758971.jpg

main.php