All Day Trip at Hungry Valley Sunday May 1st

:naughty::naughty::rolleyes: No sliding for me yesterday:P, but did 60 miles of more crowded than I am used to. Of course, I did not take any pics. Beautiful day though with temps in the low 60's and a slight breeze to blow away the dust and a nice host to lead the ride. Nice to ride a bit more with less pain on the knee today than last week.:thumb: But Mr. Greg T decided to drive to Gorman twice yesterday AM because red sticker season is over as of yesterday and had to go home to get green sticker bikes.:lol::smirk: Quite the dedication I must say.:thumb:

Wow, I must agree that is some dedication! I bet Greg was annoyed:smirk: I would of been. Glad you guys got out to ride. I was wondering how croweded it was out there with the Qualifier coming up. Did you run into a girl with long blonde pig tails riding a black Honda? It is a small world ya know:wink:

Glad the knee is holding up:thumb:

Wow, I must agree that is some dedication! I bet Greg was annoyed:smirk: I would of been. Glad you guys got out to ride. I was wondering how croweded it was out there with the Qualifier coming up. Did you run into a girl with long blonde pig tails riding a black Honda? It is a small world ya know:wink:

Glad the knee is holding up:thumb:
And who pretel would have been on that Honda?:thinking:

I hope all of you guys out there with red sticker bikes don't make the the mistake I made yesterday. We get to Hungry Valley and the ranger says, "I'm sorry but you can't come in the park with those bikes. The last day for red stickers was yesterday". We had to go back and get our green sticker bikes and come back. Thanks to Bruce for be so patient and waiting for us. Then it was Weston's (my 12 year old son) first time on a full size bike as well, my old YZ250. He did pretty good with Bruce riding clean up. All said and done it turned out to be a great day. I learned a little about riding a 4 stroke, my wifes CRF250x and Wes learned about the YZ. I must say that X is one awkward bikegorman2011 002.jpg for me. No wonder my wife always struggled with it. Wes rode it later in the day and says he likes it, so who knows who will ride what in the future. gorman2011 001.jpg