Crazy Riding Weekend At Wellsville/Crow Canyon Ohio

Well i had quite the weekend, it started with a call that woke me out of my sleep at 6:30 friday night asking if i wanted to come to crow to ride tommorow, As always, i said "hell yeah i do", so i got all my stuff together, stayed up until the late hours of the night, then finaly fell asleep, woke up the next morning at 7, loaded up, and headed to my friend seth's house, since his step dad was the one taking us to ride,his stepdad noticed my clip for my masterlink was on backwards:picard: so i took a screw driver and switched it the right way, i ate pizza for breakfast, so i wasn't hungry when they stopped a Mickie d's, good choice. We get there, unload, fuel up and head out. First ride i find a line to make it through a mudhole, but for some reason they wanted to turn around, i try to take the same line backwards, wrong choice, i sink into mud upto my front fender, i knew it was probably getting close to my exhaust pipe so i hammered it, roost had to be 50 ft in the air then i caught traction and flew out of the mudhole, not before drenching me in a nice inch thick coating of mud. Besides that no problems for the rest of the day, found a cool uphill jump which i actualy added to the wellsville video since i forgot to put it on the crow video. Found a few nice hills and some fast trails, thats forsure, video is the one on the top below......make sure you read the rest

After the day of riding i get another call, my friend jeff wants me to come riding at Wellsville Sunday, so we load up from crow and i have my friends stepdad drop me off at jeffs house, when i get there at 7:30 its already dark,i wash the bike realy fast,then I was informed we were going to haunting in the woods at apple cabin mx(darren and ray know the place) so we get there at around 10, stand in line for 30 minutes, then finally get on the hay wagon to get to where it starts, it took us an hour to get through all the mazes and crazy shenanigans they had, it was a 10/10 for me, we get back at like 12, then eat dinner and play XBOX till like 2, then head to bed, wake up at 7, load up again... and head out, got there around 10, and rode until 6, it might be the last time i ride Wellsville its in full state, do to some of the property being sold, so i rode my ass off and explored what land that i wouldn't be able to ride in the next few months, and got some good riding on my helmet cam, So i hope you enjoy these videos, and sorry but no pics:rolleyes: