Honda CR250R 1989 show bike race bike nos / Oem restored

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work 25 hours a week at Dominos, have 4 kids and drive a £1000 piece of crud so just can't afford to keep her!
When I set out to build the bike I had never intended to keep it, pretty much just a technical excercise to see how close I could get to a new bike.
It would be nice to see I t go to a good home but that's not for me to decide so may end up in the hands of some wee nutter thrashing it through the fields and fences but whatever the case someone is going to end up with a real nice bike for their bucks!
It took 2.5 years to build and cost over £6000 to get her to this standard so I reckon the price is fair! What do you think?

Well it looks like my bike may have found her new home in the far south of England and will be raced in this years Dave Thorpe Evo class race series :ride: About as fitting a home for her as I could have hoped for! :banana:
DSC00781.JPG
Hi bike! :ride:
DSC00784.JPG
Bye bike. :cry:
DSC00783.JPG
DSC00785.JPG
All is well that ends well and you could say this is merely the beginning for my bike and New rider Paul who I wish the very best of luck with his new race bike in the coming seasons! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.