Cow Trails

Geez Dave you get around to some heavenly places to ride. I been having this problem watching videos. I swear I used to be able to click on a video, then stop it so it loads and then hit play again. But now when I stop it, it stops loading too. And it is frustrating watching and it freezing every few seconds. Any tips? What am I doing wrong? I want to watch this in full without interruption. Im drooling already! And yea, your really moving thru there. Love that kind of riding! Although I dont have the same skill level as you. Where is this exactly? PM me if you dont want to be specific. I hope to get down there in July again. HOPE to that is. I want to ride more single track down there. Some of the best I have rode down there Tim Morton led us on.

Geez Dave you get around to some heavenly places to ride. I been having this problem watching videos. I swear I used to be able to click on a video, then stop it so it loads and then hit play again. But now when I stop it, it stops loading too. And it is frustrating watching and it freezing every few seconds. Any tips? What am I doing wrong? I want to watch this in full without interruption. Im drooling already! And yea, your really moving thru there. Love that kind of riding! Although I dont have the same skill level as you. Where is this exactly? PM me if you dont want to be specific. I hope to get down there in July again. HOPE to that is. I want to ride more single track down there. Some of the best I have rode down there Tim Morton led us on.

You may want to try playing in a lower resolution? Not in 720 or 1080 HD. I am not the best one to answer this viewing question. As I am on a Satellite connection living in the Sierra. I seldom view video, slow connection and limited bandwidth. So I am forced to go ride, rather than watch...

You may want to try playing in a lower resolution? Not in 720 or 1080 HD. I am not the best one to answer this viewing question. As I am on a Satellite connection living in the Sierra. I seldom view video, slow connection and limited bandwidth. So I am forced to go ride, rather than watch...

I will try that. Didnt think that had anything to do with it but perhaps it does.

I bet life up in the Sierras is SWEET! Even with limited bandwidth!
:ride:
Ride on!!