Injured Cole Stewart #235

James

Staff member
According to Cole's family:

Yesterday morning Cole, Tom and Grant went to Racetown 395 motocross track in Adelanto, Ca for a day of motorcycle riding. This would be the first ride for Cole after recovering from a broken arm. Shortly after arriving, Cole crashed his motorcycle while riding on the pro track. There were no witness to the crash so no on knows exactly how it happened. Tom was alerted to Cole's crash and was at his side in less than a minute. Tom found Cole unconscious, and unresponsive with shallow breathing. Tom saw that Cole's motorcycle helmet chin strap was very tight around his neck possibly blocking Cole's airway. Tom released the chin strap which seemed to help Cole breath a little better. Medical aid arrived within minutes and Cole was ultimately flown by helicopter to Loma Linda University Hospital in Loma Linda, Ca.

More here.
http://colestheman.blogspot.com/

427444_10150669821210101_6662470100_9427824_1027766223_n.jpg

Please keep them in your prayers!

hey can you give me some info on him? i see on that website that he had a bad crash over the summer and is still in the hospitle. is that right?

James

Staff member
hey can you give me some info on him? i see on that website that he had a bad crash over the summer and is still in the hospitle. is that right?
What I heard is that he broke his arm earlier and this was his first ride back. He's now in the hospital from head injuries. Makes you wonder if he also hit his head when he broke his arm..... :noidea: