Clip to air on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Shaun Benson here. To address the above postings from Mike aka Animal, I just want to clarify something.... and hopefully put this to rest.

Mike aka Animal's video NEVER MADE IT INTO A SHOW. His video NEVER AIRED on our television show! That is why he was never paid.

The reason.... there was a conflict of who actually owned the video. After Mike signed our contract, we got a call from Mike's "friends" who were actually in the video and they all stated that he (Mike) did not shoot or own the video. According to his friends, Mike apparently just edited the video and uploaded it to Youtube for their motorcycle group WFO Trailriders. If that was indeed the case, legally Mike did not own the video rights.

Because there was this conflict of ownership rights, we could not determine who actually owned the video...and therefore, we did not use it.

I don't know who was telling the truth in this situation, maybe Mike owned the video... maybe he didn't. The fact is, we didn't use the video and we don't pay for videos that don't air. I'm sorry that Mike feels that he was taken advantage of or burned by us... but that's simply not the case.

-Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.