125 Cleaning Aluminium

I just recently bought a 2018 YZ125 and it has about 5 hours on it. I was cleaning it today and I noticed a lot of spotted dirt stains on most of the aluminum parts including the frame and engine. I️ scrubbed it with a green scotch Brite pad and it came off but the hard to reach places (which is most of it) I cant get to and the power washer did little to help. Does anyone know of any cleaning products or anything else that could soak on there and make it so I can power wash it off?

Bike Brite and a toothbrush. Also a good assortment of bottle brushes helps too. Be careful with a power washer it will get into spots and cause you hell later on.

Yamaha get their 125 frame turned around backwards.
careful with a power washer
yes it can do more harm than good.
Every 3 rides or so, I pull the tank and plastics and get in there good. And there is no easy replacement for a toothbrush and diligence. I hope you still care when it has 200 hrs

Yamaha get their 125 frame turned around backwards.
yes it can do more harm than good.
Every 3 rides or so, I pull the tank and plastics and get in there good. And there is no easy replacement for a toothbrush and diligence. I hope you still care when it has 200 hrs

I've used engine degreaser and a power washer for years, so far no harm done. I just don't use the narrow spray pattern much, mostly the wide spray.