All Christmas & New Years in Ocotillo Wells: Dec 26-31 2011

findme.gif
Looks like you have a few leafs out on the tree...:prof:

SUPER STUNTS.......:smirk:...:thumb:...:ride:..hope the rider that went over the bars is OK. Looks like he's got a hand full of front brake...from here anyways! :prof:...:smirk:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Sorry I missed you guys out there. I rode through your camp and found it empty. At least I tried to say hello! :picard:

For my first real experience out at OW, conditions were perfect. We rode 147 miles in two days and saw most of the major sights. Rode the major features and less traveled trails. Great sand and hardpack!

Had an awesome pancake breakfast at the Blu In. I recommend it! Prices were very mildly inflated and I didn't even cringe at the gas prices. Great place to stop before 9 AM. Gets really crowded after 10AM.

My arse was sore and we used all our fuel (12 gal) so we headed home thursday afternoon. Next time we will camp with y'all and make a week of it!

Here's a video that is not that great. I kept forgetting to record the good stuff. Too busy riding I guess!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkOTQ1lTP0Y

-BIG DAN:thumb:

Carter is in good shape. 14 years old and gonna out ride all of us soon ! What you didn't see is him clearing a 2 foot face and splitting two stopped riders before that downhill. Watch for the whole stunt in my Ride Video later this week.

James

Staff member
Carter is in good shape. 14 years old and gonna out ride all of us soon ! What you didn't see is him clearing a 2 foot face and splitting two stopped riders before that downhill. Watch for the whole stunt in my Ride Video later this week.
Have you posted it yet?

Sorry James... been real busy... website updates... getting RIDERS swag designed and ordered... waiting for new hard drive before starting the hours of video editing to create a 5 minute gem... riding all this weekend... then out of town and Adopt-a-trail meeting next week... then Ocotillo Wells next weekend starting Thursday. All excuses aside, won't be posted till late next week... or even the week after.

Unfortunatly, life comes before the Internet ! :prof: But I will post it here as soon as it's done :thumb:

Sorry James... been real busy... website updates... getting RIDERS swag designed and ordered... waiting for new hard drive before starting the hours of video editing to create a 5 minute gem... riding all this weekend... then out of town and Adopt-a-trail meeting next week... then Ocotillo Wells next weekend starting Thursday. All excuses aside, won't be posted till late next week... or even the week after.

Unfortunatly, life comes before the Internet ! :prof: But I will post it here as soon as it's done :thumb:

That is complete nonesnse.......:blah:

James

Staff member
:lol: That sounds like my life...website work to do...finished a couple designs and placed the orders a couple days ago :thumb:...no riding though. :pout:

No rush, just post a link when it's up. :thumb: