Christmas dinner menu

Today visited family in Lake Elsinore and made Jalapeno poppers. They were stuffed with smoked Gouda, chorizo, red onions, cream cheese Frank's red hot and a little hot BBQ sauce. Yum.:prof::banana:Nice way to end the Xmas weekend.:thumb:

Palmer Jr. was a little on the tuff side. I should have marinated him longer being that he was 17 years old. So I tossed him in the fast running creek out front of the house. I am sure the coyotes had a good feast as they really don't care what they eat. :smirk:
Palmer Jr. Jr. was just right, we turned him on the rotisserie and glazed him with a nice curry past that was just out standing. I will have left overs tomorrow. :banana: :banana:

Palmer Jr. was a little on the tuff side. I should have marinated him longer being that he was 17 years old. So I tossed him in the fast running creek out front of the house. I am sure the coyotes had a good feast as they really don't care what they eat. :smirk:
Palmer Jr. Jr. was just right, we turned him on the rotisserie and glazed him with a nice curry past that was just out standing. I will have left overs tomorrow. :banana: :banana:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: