China dirt bike wont run on full throttle

SRAD97750

Staff member
I figured you have some experience.
I would check the float level in the carburetor and be sure it's not starving at full throttle.
Backfiring makes me think lean condition.

To be honest, I get to a certain point with a chinabike component and replace it. Items from china are so cheap, I have replaced entire electrical systems for less than $30.
If it were me, I would install a new carb and never think about it again. I picked up 3-4 from ebay at $15 each.
Search PZ30 and find a carburetor with the correct intake manifold configuration.-BIG DAN:thumb:

I figured you have some experience.
I would check the float level in the carburetor and be sure it's not starving at full throttle.
Backfiring makes me think lean condition.

To be honest, I get to a certain point with a chinabike component and replace it. Items from china are so cheap, I have replaced entire electrical systems for less than $30.
If it were me, I would install a new carb and never think about it again. I picked up 3-4 from ebay at $15 each.
Search PZ30 and find a carburetor with the correct intake manifold configuration.-BIG DAN:thumb:
Thanks for help, will try it out tomorow, I saw it wasnt perfectly set but didnt think it made a diference

SRAD97750

Staff member
Thanks for help, will try it out tomorow, I saw it wasnt perfectly set but didnt think it made a diference
The float bowl supplies the jets with fuel, if the level is even a few mm low, you can starve the main jet. The float valve has to refill the bowl as fast as you remove it through the jets. There is usually a little hysteresis. -BIG DAN:thumb:

The float bowl supplies the jets with fuel, if the level is even a few mm low, you can starve the main jet. The float valve has to refill the bowl as fast as you remove it through the jets. There is usually a little hysteresis. -BIG DAN:thumb:
Thank you very much, and one more question, is there is a oil filter somewhere or not?

SRAD97750

Staff member
Thank you very much, and one more question, is there is a oil filter somewhere or not?
Not sure on your model, but on the 200s and 110s there is a large cap on the shifter side of the crankcase with a screen filter behind it. I usually find alot of gunk on the screen. -BIG DAN:thumb: