Chernobyl

It's interesting that this was posted just now because, last spring, after I summited Everest (without Oxygen and Sherpas) and was climbing down by myself, I was thinking what my next adventure was going to be. Coincidentally, I thought it would be cool to take my Ducatti for a spin through Chernobyl. I mounted my Monster and was pulling about 3G's as I rounded the corner into town. Fortunately, I was wearing my Rolex Oyster Geiger Counter and it started to vibrate like Redswr after watching a "Real Housewifes of Orange County" episode, so I rolled the throttle on and busted through town like a champ. In any event, things went very smoothly - if any of you guys find my front teeth and my left foot, please send them to me - postage is on me.

It's interesting that this was posted just now because, last spring, after I summited Everest (without Oxygen and Sherpas) and was climbing down by myself, I was thinking what my next adventure was going to be. Coincidentally, I thought it would be cool to take my Ducatti for a spin through Chernobyl. I mounted my Monster and was pulling about 3G's as I rounded the corner into town. Fortunately, I was wearing my Rolex Oyster Geiger Counter and it started to vibrate like Redswr after watching a "Real Housewifes of Orange County" episode, so I rolled the throttle on and busted through town like a champ. In any event, things went very smoothly - if any of you guys find my front teeth and my left foot, please send them to me - postage is on me.

:lol: im dying

I didn'tget through all of it but a lot of it... what a scary thought to do somethign as she has done or does but on the flipside... awesome. The details she has provided of the areas, conditions, dangers, life in general, etc.

A real eerie part is that I see some of the points of interest" are almost exactly as that in the WW3 game (or whatever it's called) especially the carnival rides. :shocked:

I didn'tget through all of it but a lot of it... what a scary thought to do somethign as she has done or does but on the flipside... awesome. The details she has provided of the areas, conditions, dangers, life in general, etc.

A real eerie part is that I see some of the points of interest" are almost exactly as that in the WW3 game (or whatever it's called) especially the carnival rides. :shocked:

The game you're thinking of is Call of Duty 4 Modern War Fare, which modeled a mission in Prypiat

Haha - that even made me laugh - I must have been on a bit of a sail with the good Captain :smirk:

I kept thinking there was going to be some 3 headed cows around the corner,being chased by 2 headed horses.thanks for the pictures,what a sight! whats strange is nobody talks about it ,same as japan