Pro Carnard broke femur :cry:

This sucks, :foul: he was running with them boys and to making it more interesting. :cry: Get well soon Trey :thumb:

http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/07/24/trey-canard-update

his tweet
TreyCanard Trey Canard
Another fractured femur, really disappointed,need prayer.Idk why these things happen but the Lord will carry all of us thru#toGodbetheglory

Racer X contacted American Honda Racing's Trey Canard this afternoon, and Canard explained that he has indeed rebroken his femur in his crash yesterday afternoon during the second moto at Washougal. The break is similar to the one he incurred in April. Luckily, he has not damaged the rod that his been in his leg since he originally broke the femur at Washougal in 2008, so the injury is not as complicated as it could have been.
When Canard broke his femur this year, it knocked him out of racing from April up until last weekend's return at Millville, so chances are he will not be able to return for the conclusion of the 2011 Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross tour. Look for a more exact timetable to be released soon via his team. And we'll keep you posted on his status.

AGAIN?? Damn!!!

It was pretty cool seeing him hang up there with the Ryans. :ride:

That crash was nuts though. :shocked:

I know, I was loving seeing another rider up there beside the same'o three.

Oh, and I guess you should move this to the injured rider section. I realized it just after I hit submit. sorry.:thumb:

This sucks, :foul: he was running with them boys and to making it more interesting. :cry: Get well soon Trey :thumb:

http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/07/24/trey-canard-update

his tweet
TreyCanard Trey Canard
Another fractured femur, really disappointed,need prayer.Idk why these things happen but the Lord will carry all of us thru#toGodbetheglory

Racer X contacted American Honda Racing's Trey Canard this afternoon, and Canard explained that he has indeed rebroken his femur in his crash yesterday afternoon during the second moto at Washougal. The break is similar to the one he incurred in April. Luckily, he has not damaged the rod that his been in his leg since he originally broke the femur at Washougal in 2008, so the injury is not as complicated as it could have been.
When Canard broke his femur this year, it knocked him out of racing from April up until last weekend's return at Millville, so chances are he will not be able to return for the conclusion of the 2011 Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross tour. Look for a more exact timetable to be released soon via his team. And we'll keep you posted on his status.
This sucks, I saw the crash, he tapped the front tire on the top of the jump when trying to scrub and it threw the front end up and then launched him over the bars...Hope he heals quick.

In the meantime, do you think Honda can convince K-Dub to come back?

This sucks, I saw the crash, he tapped the front tire on the top of the jump when trying to scrub and it threw the front end up and then launched him over the bars...Hope he heals quick.

In the meantime, do you think Honda can convince K-Dub to come back?

either K-dub or if he don't want to maybe me :smirk:. I will convince them by saying hey I am so slow your bike will be noticed by everyone, that's what they want right :lol:

either K-dub or if he don't want to maybe me :smirk:. I will convince them by saying hey I am so slow your bike will be noticed by everyone, that's what they want right :lol:
:thumb: Yes, because you will be passed so many times, that you will always be in the frame for TV coverage.

AGAIN?? Damn!!!

It was pretty cool seeing him hang up there with the Ryans. :ride:

That crash was nuts though. :shocked:

James! I don't think I'm being unreasonable asking for the points standings in the DBA contest! It's been FOREVER since you posted results! Let's see them dammit! :foul: :prof::naughty:

James! I don't think I'm being unreasonable asking for the points standings in the DBA contest! It's been FOREVER since you posted results! Let's see them dammit! :foul: :prof::naughty:
I think Buck is a little competitive on this MX game....:lol:

I knew he was gonna crash... he was riding beyond his abilities and it showed... didn't see it coming like that though.... I wish him a speedy recovery:thumb: