Braaaap

Hi,

My name is Steve and I live in York, SC just outside of Charlotte.

Been riding for a long time ... got my 1st bike in 1976 when I lived in Maryland. Raced and qualified at my 1st 500 Pro national at Red Bud in 1984. Got busted up in 85 ..... retired and came back in 91 at a Loretta Lynns qualifier after moving to IL....because I had not raced for so many years they made me ride in the C class.... bad luck at LL... rode 4 motos with a broken finger. Have retired several times but keep coming back.

Have worked in the MC industry since 1980

Moved to the Charlotte area about 8 years ago .... lots of Pay to ride places withing 1.5 hours of me.

Hi,

My name is Steve and I live in York, SC just outside of Charlotte.

Been riding for a long time ... got my 1st bike in 1976 when I lived in Maryland. Raced and qualified at my 1st 500 Pro national at Red Bud in 1984. Got busted up in 85 ..... retired and came back in 91 at a Loretta Lynns qualifier after moving to IL....because I had not raced for so many years they made me ride in the C class.... bad luck at LL... rode 4 motos with a broken finger. Have retired several times but keep coming back.

Have worked in the MC industry since 1980

Moved to the Charlotte area about 8 years ago .... lots of Pay to ride places withing 1.5 hours of me.

Since your from SC do you ever ride at the CAW.......I love that place..............