RM125 Bogging

96 keeps fouling plugs at idle an has a bog when taking off I've tried messing with carb an cleaning it

Do you have a manual? Is the air and idle screws adjusted properly? Did you measure and set the float? Are the Jets the right size for the elevation/temperature where your at? Is the needle clip on the correct position? Are you running the recommended premix ratio? And as I stated before all this is in your manual that you either have or will be getting before you continue troubleshooting.

96 keeps fouling plugs at idle an has a bog when taking off I've tried messing with carb an cleaning it

Do you have a manual? Is the air and idle screws adjusted properly? Did you measure and set the float? Are the Jets the right size for the elevation/temperature where your at? Is the needle clip on the correct position? Are you running the recommended premix ratio? And as I stated before all this is in your manual that you either have or will be getting before you continue troubleshooting.

I agree with Steve..
Start with a manual and go with the basics like cleaning the carb and setting it to spec.

Ive been looking up by a manual I found online i e done none of those things u mentioned il look all that up an report back after I try it

Ive been looking up by a manual I found online i e done none of those things u mentioned il look all that up an report back after I try it

Also, proof read before posting please. If you just slam through the keyboard it comes out like gibberish. Luckily I speak jive but the rest of these panty white honkies don't.

30:1 is the correct ratio.

Also, proof read before posting please. If you just slam through the keyboard it comes out like gibberish. Luckily I speak jive but the rest of these panty white honkies don't.

30:1 is the correct ratio.
Sorry about that I got a bad habit of not proof reading